BLOG

Garage Door Corp logo

Search our site hereSEARCH over 1,450+ documents HERE
  4646 Oakton St (rear), Skokie, IL
Simply Competent Service at a Fair Price™
24/7 emergency service Regular phone hours 7am-6pm CDT 7 days
Showroom hours limited - call ahead!
  Skokie (847)329-8300   <- Call or TEXT either ->    Park Ridge (847)823-8300 
NOT A FRANCHISE
%20CALL US NOW Leave A MessageMessage Us
Torsion Springs FAST and FAIR PRICING!

Submitted by gdcorp on Sun, 05/15/2011 - 20:02
Amarr has announced a price increase of 5% on all garage door products and a new fuel surcharge of 1.4% for a total increase of 6.4% effective 05/30/2011. This is the second price increase this year (prior was 02/14/2011).  We will honor proposals written prior to 05/30/2011 for the time indicated at the bottom of the proposal (usually 45 days). Please contact us with any questions about how this may effect a proposal we have provided for your project.