OPEN POSITIONS as of 01/02/2020
We are hiring in the following positions:
YES we have an open position.
If you are looking to become a full-time residential garage door installer / residential garage door service technician for our Skokie, IL location and meet the following basic requirements please contact for future consideration.
- Want to work - outside work year round
- Garage door installation / repair experience NOT REQUIRED -- we train all new hires
- 21 years old minimum
- Clean cut professional appearance
- Read, write, and speak ENGLISH
- Valid drivers license (CDL not required) with acceptable driving record
- Criminal background check
- Drug screen
- Applicant is NOT allowed to smoke (including e-cigarettes or vaping) on company time!
- Paid time off (vacation pay)
- Paid holidays
- Phone / Computer
- Competitive pay
- Performance pay
Our service area is N/NW Chicago and suburbs. We will accept applications from those with or without experience. We will train to our specifications any new hire. We require all employees to read, write, and speak ENGLISH.
If you are interested please contact Brad at 847-329-8300 and reference this posting.